friendly and courteous!
- Richard WeberStudying Astrology for Over 20 Years
Richard Weber has been studying Astrology for over 20 years and reading charts for over 10 years. “Astrology has been a tool I have used to help me understand myself, relationships I have been in, and help me through life events. This has given me the ability to give insightful advice about relationships and life changing events.” Presently Richard has a thriving practice as entertainment for parties, working psychic fairs, giving private readings, and readings through an online service.
- Sandra-Leigh SerioProfessional Astrologer
Sandra-Leigh is certified by ISAR, AFA and OPA as a professional astrologer and has written articles for the Mountain Astrologer, Llewellyn Publications, Horoscope Magazine, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, The Career Astrologer and StarIQ. She has a M.A. in Psychology, lives in Boulder, Colorado and is the President of the Rocky Mountain Astrologers. She has hosted her own TV and radio shows and served on the boards for OPA, AFAN and as a trainer for ISAR.
- Sara CartwrightTeaches for LCASSara began her journey into astrology at a young age. She began reading astrology books and even tried to construct her own chart at age 14. After high school she found a local metaphysical bookstore and took every class she could manage to attend. Sara began her studies with the Academy Of Astrology inn 1997 and continued taking classes after the AoA became The Leaning Center for Astrological Studies. She has achieved certificates of completion for levels I, II, and III. Sara currently teaches for LCAS and serves on the board. She has continued on her personal journey and is also an ordained Minister through Light of Christ Community Church and Sancta Sophia Seminary. Among Sara’s other interest are Reiki, Esoteric Healing, Esoteric Numerology, Tarot, working with crystals and meditation. Sara has been working with the Great Lakes Astrology Conference to run their recording services and to put together their program book.
- Beverly FishPsychic Medium
Growing up in a psychic family, Beverly’s powers as a psychic medium were awakened when she encountered a ghost haunting her home. It was the beginning of her lifelong passion for all things paranormal. In the 1970s she added astrology to her studies, and went on to combine her interest in the paranormal with her astrological research. Beverly teaches classes at Washtenaw Community College on “Developing Your Psychic Ability” and “Ghosts and Demons”.
- Pam WenzelCo-FounderGLAC Co-Founder Pam Wenzel has recently moved on in pursuit of new adventures. We express our sincerest gratitude to Pam for her dedication and contributions to the Great Lakes Astrology Conference. Thank you, Pam! We wish you much success and happiness in all your future endeavors.